Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CHAPTER 1 Destructive Gods

Here is a PDF preview of Destructive Gods (A Luxe Novel) chapter one. This is the first chapter of the book in it's entirety and it's all for you. Stay tuned for the full book to be purchasable by mid-November.
This work of fiction is intended for a mature audience only. If descriptive sexual situations, mild violence, drugs, homosexuality, and explicit language offends you, please do not read and later become offended.
Names, characters, locations, and incidents are fictitious and all is a work of fiction that was created in my head. Any resemblance to people you may know, let me know because if I ever shoot the movie perhaps they could star (pure satire). I am these fictional character's creator, puppet master, and destroyer. I am their Delicious Dictator. 
All rights reserved.
This pdf is intended for a sample of this book. No parts of this sample may be reproduced in any form, electronic or printed without permission in writing from the author. Short excerpts for reviews are acceptable.
Copyright © 2014 H.Q. Frost
I think that about covers it. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback.
CLICK HERE  Destructive Gods (A Luxe Novel) Chapter One

No comments:

Post a Comment